Are you struggling to pay your energy bills in these uncertain times?
Act on Energy offers FREE support to all residents living within Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Coventry, Solihull and Birmingham.
• A specialist Helpline offering support and advice on keeping warm and ways to help reduce your energy bills: 0800 988 2881
• Support with understanding fuel bills, tariff rates and payment options
• Support to apply for national and local funding* for emergency heating replacements
• Home Energy Assessment to help identify ways to achieve more affordable warmth at home
• Heat4Health Project aims to strengthen the referral pathway between Health services and Act on Energy and to raise awareness of the health implications of living in a cold, damp home.
For more information
*Funding is subject to eligibility and availability.
Maybe you have heard about the online courses for parents, FREE for residents in our area?
The Solihull Approach (NHS) have launched a NEW online course!
How do I access?
What’s the code?
- If you haven’t used it already here is the access code for all the online courses (funded for residents of Warwickshire): BEAR
- If, like many parents, you have already used this code, log into your account here and this course will be ready in your dashboard to start whenever you are ready.
Can I tell my family and friends?
Absolutely! Share the news with other families in the area so that they too can take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
How long is it?
There are 7 modules which each take about 5 minutes to complete and will benefit from time to digest in between.
If you like this…
Pumpkin & Sprout - Family Food Group
Transforming Communities in Warwick and Chase Meadow Community Centre are working together to help support those who are aged over 70 and self-isolating and those who feel vulnerable during the Covid-19 crisis. This group has been set up to support those living in the Forbes and Westgate.
The Facebook group is ‘Forbes and Westgate COVID-19 Community Support’. If you live in those areas, and know someone who is over 70 and vulnerable, please let us know about them via the Facebook group.