The Governing Body wishes to appoint an inspirational, dynamic and visionary Headteacher. We believe this post is an exciting opportunity, which offers both challenge and reward. You will work in partnership with staff, parents, governors and the wider education network. The role will ensure outstanding and aspirational outcomes for all our children all within the nurturing and safe environment the school prides itself in providing.
We are looking for a Headteacher who is able lead the school and continue to take it forward. Someone who can set a clear vision by building on the school’s strengths. They must have excellent attention to detail. We are looking for someone who has a in depth knowledge of the curriculum, is completely committed to safeguarding and can effectively oversee the school finances. The right candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, able to get the best out of our excellent teaching team, committed parents and guardians and our fantastic pupils. Most of all we are looking for a headteacher who, like our pupils, wants to learn and grow with the school and will always strive for the best outcomes for each and every one of our pupils.
What we can offer you?
- A friendly and welcoming school that serves a diverse community.
- A large and spacious site in the suburbs of historic Warwick.
- Excellent facilities, which helps us to provide a wide and varied curriculum.
- Extensive community links that bring the best of Warwickshire to our pupils.
- A skilled staff team throughout the school, driven to ensuring the best outcomes.
- A Governing body, who are committed to ensuring the best outcomes for our pupils.
At Newburgh we pride ourselves and ensure everyone has a warm and welcoming experience of the school. We would like to welcome all applicants to have a tour of the school whist they are applying. To arrange a visit please email our school business manager Kirsty Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org), school visits will take place on a Monday. I look forward to meeting applicants selected for interview
Adam Geach, Chair of Governors