NHS Crisis Support for Children and Young people
The Rise Crisis & Home Treatment team (Coventry & Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust) provide multi-disciplinary support to children and young people (under 18s) who present in mental health crisis.
We assess those who are:
- an immediate and significant risk to others due to their mental health
- being considered for admission to a mental health inpatient unit
- at risk of immediate and significant self-harm
- in acute psychological or emotional distress that is causing
- them to not be able to go about their daily activities, such as going to school and looking after themselves
For urgent calls, for children and young people who are experiencing a mental health crisis contact the Rise Crisis team between 8am-8pm 02476 641799 or call 0300 200 0011 outside of these hours.
During the COVID-19 response, this is service is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, with an advice-only service outside the core hours of 8am-8pm.
More about Rise
Rise is a family of NHS-led services providing emotional wellbeing and mental health services for children and young people in Coventry and Warwickshire.
It aims to build resilience and empower children and young people (as well as the adults in their lives) to know where to go for help and advice.
The majority of services are for those up to the age of 17.
Non-urgent referrals can be made through the Rise Navigation Hub on Tel: 0300 200 2021/ Fax: 024 7696 1579 8am-6pm